Maya Hair Mask
Raw African’s Raw Maya hair mask combines avocado butter with a hydrating blend of natural oils to deeply condition hair from the roots. Avocado butter moisturizes hair and creates a barrier around the strand to lock that moisture, helping low-porosity hair regain its strength and shine. Combining it with jojoba and sweet almond oils helps stimulate growth.
Apply a moderate amount of the product on dry or damp hair, put on a shower cap, and stay for 2 hours or you can stay under steam for 30 minutes then wash well with shampoo.
This product is free of harsh chemicals like parabens, sulfates, or mineral oils. We never test our products on animals and we don’t deal with suppliers who test their products on animals.
Avocado butter, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, dry hair.
About this item:
- DEEP CONDITIONING: An extremely hydrating hair mask enriched with avocado butter to restore strength and shine.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: A natural blend of Avocado butter, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and avocado oil. Free from sulfates, parabens, silicones, mineral oils, and artificial colors.
- LOW POROSITY: Specifically formulated to saturate & lock in moisture for hair that faces difficulty absorbing and retaining it.
- HEALTHIER HAIR: Use regularly to treat damage and repair split ends.
- CRUELTY-FREE: This product does not include animal products and is not tested on animals.
Weight 250 g